Ever since digital marketing has introduced, there are countless websites are floating around the internet. With the ever-increasing ecommerce websites, B2B entrepreneurs are starting to explore the lucrative opportunities in B2B ecommerce. Do you know what b2b ecommerce platform is? B2B Ecommerce ensures an effective online transaction between businesses. Once the customer has placed an order, it is processed digitally and delivered to them safely, which in turn improves the buying efficiency for product manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and B2B sellers. Recent research conducted by Accenture states that about 55% of ecommerce sites are of B2B platform that is critically essential for business sales. Unlike B2C companies that maintain good relationship among its customers, B2B companies focus on its business partners and customer experience as well. Nearly, 89% of online shopping business depends on customer experience only. This is why choosing the best ecommerce platform is crucial.
What type of products your ecommerce site can deliver?
- Volume products – Volume products enable the customers to order in b2b ecommerce & wholesale platform easily because they can avail the products that are of high quality and inexpensive as well. When it comes to volume product, the user can order in huge amount. These products can be seen in apparel, hardware section, and automotive supply business.
- Subscription products – Subscription products are what customer can purchase on a reoccurring basis- monthly or yearly.
- Configuration products – From the name itself you can be clear that they are something that related to networking products. Yes, they include medical devices, manufacturing equipment, telecommunication devices, etc. As they are expensive, customers usually get a quote before placing the order.
B2B eCommerce Platforms to Consider
Despite there are many B2B ecommerce platforms available out there, not all are popular. Some of the best B2B ecommerce websites are given below
- Magento – It is hosted WordPress software that is fully customizable
- Netsuite – Cloud-based ecommerce platform
- IBM – Enterprise B2B ecommerce platform
- Alibaba – Online B2B platform
- DH gate – selling Chinese goods at wholesale price
- Ec Plaza – Korean Ecommerce website
- Global sources – first B2B platform that was listed in NASDAQ