- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Introduction and Installation
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Console Commands
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Saving and loading projects
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Variables and operators
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - User input and error handling
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Decisions
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Strings
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Loops
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Subs, Functions and Parameters
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Classes
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Arrays
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Lists
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Reading and Writing Text Files
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Parameters - ByRef vs ByVal, Optional and Arrays
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Coercion
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Classes - Methods, Members and Constructors
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Classes - Inheritance and Polymorphism
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Classes - Operators and Method Overriding
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Databases - Introduction to Databases and SQL (Part 1/5)
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Databases - Connecting, Retrieving and Inserting Data (Part 2/5)
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Databases - Retrieving related data and deleting (Part 3/5)
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Databases - Editing and sorting data (Part 4/5)
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Databases - DB Manager Class (Part 5/5)
- WatchVB.NET 2013: More Arrays - Generating unique numbers, searching and sorting.
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Multidimensional Arrays - Creating, using and a text based game
- WatchVB.NET 2013: Dates
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Enumerations
- WatchVB.NET 2013 - Binary Serialisation
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - Introduction
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - Event Driven Code
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - XAML Introduction
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - XAML Grid Control (Calculator)
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - XAML Styles
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - Using the Listbox
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - Item Templates Part 1
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - Item Templates Part 2
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - Using Images
- WatchVB.NET: WPF Applications - OpenFile and SaveFile Dialogs
VB dot net programming video tutorial for beginners with examples free download
Developed by Microsoft Visual Basic (or VB) is a programming language that runs on the.Net Framework. With Visual Basic you can build web applications, Windows phone applications and Windows applications. Only on a Windows Operating System, Programs developed in Visual Basic will run.
Visual Basic is a high-level programming language developed from a previous DOS version called BASIC. In fact, Visual Basic .NET is the latest technology introduced by Microsoft with many new features including the .NET framework. The educational institutions, Universities and Software Development companies have migrated to VB. NET, Visual Basic 6.
Learning Visual Basic 6 is easier than other programming languages such as C ++, C #, Java, etc. This is because vb.net tutorials allow you to work in a graphical user interface where you can drag and drop controls that you want to use where you have to write lots of code to be created in C ++ or C # or even on Java. If you are new to programming and want to start with the most subtle and easiest way, then you have to start with visual basic in easy steps.
This VB net tutorial is for anyone who wants to learn to program their computer with Visual Basic. More importantly, this tutorial for visual basic online is for anyone who is flipping through other programming resources just to get discouraged with blunt language, jargon-ridden prose, and attitudes of clothes. Visual basic sample programs for beginners incorporates simple-English explanations along with examples of short programming to lead a novice programmer by hand through computer techno-computer programming.
.NET is designed to work directly with the Microsoft .NET platform. The .Net platform includes the Library Class Framework to help develop applications, Common Language Runtime to offer a managed execution environment, and a common type system to ensure interoperability among various languages that support the .NET platform. Visual basic for beginners focus and presents an overview of each of these aspects.
Visual basic programming tutorial is an ideal course for beginners in the VB.NET field because it focuses on the basic and basic topics of VB. Net. It also covers in depth the.Net framework and object-oriented programming concepts that are important for starting programs quickly using VB.Net.
Visual Basic .NET
In 2001, Microsoft released Visual Basic .NET. This is one of two languages (the other is Visual C #) that have been built specifically to work with the .NET Framework. This is basically a class library that makes making Windows-based applications much easier than usual.
To be honest, vb.net socket programming is not similar to the original BASIC language. Over the past two decades, there has been a strong tendency for all languages to begin to look similar. But Visual Basic maintains very easy syntax that is easily written and understood.
Core Benefits of Learning VB.Net
VB.Net is a simple and easy-to-use language based on the Microsofts.Net framework. The. Net is a software framework that is very popular because it supports library collections through which people can create powerful applications. This framework also supports many languages and also supports interoperability between languages. Vb.net online course is very popular with IT because it supports Object Oriented construction including encapsulation features, polymorphism, inheritance & abstraction.