- WatchLEARN D.T.P (ADOBE PAGEMAKER 7.0) IN HINDI
- WatchHow to bring bullets & symbols in adobe page maker Hindi
- WatchHow To Crop Photo In Adobe Pagemaker (HINDI).avi
- WatchLEARN ADOBE PAGEMAKER 7.0 ( part -1) IN HINDI
- WatchLEARN ADOBE PAGE MAKER 7.0 ( PART ) -2 IN HINDI
- WatchLEARN ADOBE PAGE MAKER 7.0 ( PART-3) IN HINDI
- WatchHow To MASK In ADOBE PAGER MAKER (IN HINDI).avi
- WatchHow To Make New Colour In Adobe PageMaker in (HINDI).avi
- WatchHOW TO REGAIN LOST PAGE IN ADOBE PAGE MAKER (IN HINDI)
- WatchMagazine design in Adobe Pagemaker - MB kunwar
- WatchDeleted video
- WatchAdobe PageMaker 7.0 ( Visiting Card tutorial from start to finish)
- WatchHow to Set Margins in Pages
- WatchLearn D.T.P(Adobe pagemaker 7.0 )Create A Photo Stand (HINDI)
- WatchHOW TO USE TABS & INDENTS IN ADOBE PAGE MAKER (HINDI)
- WatchMathematical Equations tutorial in Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 ( Hindi)
- WatchHOW TO TAKE SIZE & MEASUREMENTS IN ADOBE PAGEMAKER (Hindi)
- WatchHow to Divide a Page in Two Equal Half in Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 (HINDI)
- WatchLearn Paragraph Rule Option In Adobe Pagemaker 0.7(Hindi)
- WatchHow to use Change Case in ADOBE PAGEMAKER ( HINDI )
- WatchLearn Freeform Drawing in AdobePagemaker 7.0
- WatchMaster page Tutorial in Adobe Pagemaker 7.0
- WatchAdobe Pagemaker 7. 0 ( Watermark Tutorial)
- WatchTo Turn a shape into Frame ,Frame Options in Adobe Pagemaker
- WatchLearn To Fit Picture in Frame in Adobe Pagemaker
- WatchLearn Photoshop Tutorial in Hindi
- WatchLearn CorelDraw in Hindi -1st Day Tutorials- step 1 of 4 - INTRO
- WatchLearn CorelDraw - Tutorial in HINDI -3- visiting card design
- WatchPhotoshop Hindi tutorials, episode# 2, spot light effect
- WatchHow to Change Nose Size with Photoshop
- WatchLearn Computer in Hindi - Working with Files & Folders - Windows Explorer
- WatchLearn CorelDraw in Hindi -1st Day Tutorials- step 4 of 4 - Artistic Text
- WatchLearn D.T.P (Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 ) control palete (Hindi)
- WatchLearn somthing new in COREL DRAW -11( lightning) in Hindi
- WatchCorel Draw -11( Create your own designs) in Hindi
- WatchLearn Adobe PhotoShop from starting (in Hindi)
- WatchAdobe Photoshop (Make 20 PHOTOS in 2 minutes)
- WatchLearn CorelDraw in Hindi- 18- Fast Working tips-1
- WatchPHOTOSHOP TRAINING DRESS COLOUR CHANGE
- WatchPrivate video
- WatchPrivate video
- WatchHow to type & write Hindi in Pagemaker? | Learn Pagemaker DTP in Hindi Urdu with Video lesson 03
What Is Adobe PageMaker?
Adobe PageMaker is a software program used to create flyers, brochures, reports and newsletters for educational or small business needs. For more information about this software program, its system requirements and how you can learn to use it, continue reading. Schools offering 3D Animation degrees can also be found in these popular choices.
What Can I Do With Adobe PageMaker?
Adobe PageMaker is a desktop publishing software program that allows you to view entire pages of a publication, such as a report, pamphlet or booklet. Therefore, it’s easy to format a document’s layout and control various design details, such as fonts and graphics, prior to printing or distribution.
Who Uses It?
Adobe PageMaker provides graphic designers, print professionals or production artists with the ability to create professional page layouts. If you’re pursuing such a career, or if you’re interested in desktop publishing for educational or small business purposes, you may want experience with this program.
Is Software Currently Available?
As of 2004, Adobe stopped developing the PageMaker 7.0 product and replaced it with InDesign (www.adobe.com). However, PageMaker software is still sold and supported by the company. It’s marketed towards small businesses and home offices. Although it’s recommended that high-end designers who create newspapers, books and magazines upgrade to Adobe InDesign, many desktop publishers still utilize PageMaker. PageMaker documents can be opened in InDesign and upgrade packages are available.
You may obtain training in the use of Adobe PageMaker through self-guided online courses, training manuals and desktop publishing courses offered by community colleges and computer-training institutes. Courses might teach you how to insert text and graphics, use templates and format master page layouts. You’ll learn about creating a table of contents and an index.
Adobe PageMaker runs on both Windows and Macintosh computers. On Windows machines, it’s recommended that your system has 48 MB or more of RAM, 200 MB of available hard-disk space and a high-resolution display. If you have a Mac, 45 MB of memory is recommended in addition to the same storage and monitor requirements. Adobe has released updates to ensure the product continues to function with newer computer hardware.