- WatchRunning Nutch and Solr on Windows Tutorial: Part 1
- WatchRunning Nutch and Solr on Windows Tutorial: Part 2
- WatchRunning Nutch and Solr on Windows Tutorial: Part 3
- WatchGetting Started with Apache Solr
- WatchSiddhartha Reddy - Build Your Own Search Engine
- WatchBuilding a Real-Time Solr-Powered Recommendation Engine
- WatchRapid Prototyping Search Applications with Solr
- WatchContent extraction with Apache Tika
- WatchPlants vs. Zombies 2: Zombot War Wagon (Dr. Zomboss wild west boss)
- WatchSwimming Song | Nursery Rhymes | Original Song by LittleBabyBum!
This tutorial affords a basic knowledge of apache tika library, the record formats it helps, as well as content material and metadata extraction the use of apache tika.
this tutorial is designed for the readers pursuing java programing, who need to research file kind detection, and content material extraction, with tika and for all the enthusiastic readers.
to make the maximum of this academic, the readers should have prior publicity to java programming with jdk 1.6 and io concepts in java.