- WatchHow to create a simple Jasper Report in iReports using sample database
- WatchSimple steps to create Jasper Reports in iReport using JDBC connections
- WatchHow to deploy a simple Jasper Report on Jasper server using the sample database
- WatchSetting Java bean set as datasource in iReport - Follow link in description for sample
- WatchTutorial to create Drill Down Reports using Jasper Reports.
- WatchCascading Parameters in Jasper Reports
- WatchHow to implement conditional query in iReport- Using Sample Database- Sample Included
- WatchIntroduction to Jasper Reports and JasperSoft
- WatchA tutorial to create drill down charts in Jasper Reports
- WatchHow to set JRDatasourceProvider and custom JRDatasource as datasource in iReport along with sample
- WatchHow to use styles in Jasper Reports
- WatchTutorial to use Dynamic Parameters in JasperSoft Studio 5.5
- WatchAll about Scriptlet Custimization in Jasper Reports- Along with a working sample
- WatchTutorial to implement Portrait and Landscape orientation in a Single Jasper Report
- WatchGetting to know the features and UI of Jasper Reports Server
- WatchHow to enable Mail Subscription in Jasper Server and attach it to the report scheduler
The Struts 2 JasperReports plugin is a bridge from Struts 2 to JasperReports and does not include JasperReports itself, which must be downloaded separately.
JasperReports is one of the leading open-source Java reporting libraries. It compiles .jrxml (XML source) to .jasper (compiled) files, which in turn can be transformed into several output types including PDF, HTML, CSV, and XLS.