- WatchYoga For Beginners - 40 Minute Home Yoga Workout
- WatchYoga For Complete Beginners - 20 Minute Home Yoga Workout!
- WatchYoga For Beginners - The Basics - Yoga With Adriene
- WatchYoga Poses For Beginners - Where To Start?
- WatchYoga at Your Desk
- WatchQuick Stress Fix - 5 Minute Sequence
- WatchYoga For Daily Neck Relief
- WatchMorning Yoga for Beginners - Gentle Morning Yoga
- WatchGentle Yoga - 25 Minute Gentle Yoga Sequence
- WatchYoga Tips - Transitions - Down Dog to Lunge
- WatchYoga for Beginners - Foundations of Flow
- WatchYoga For Beginners - A Little Goes a Long Way
- WatchSelf Love Yoga | Full Class | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga is not an exercise; it is a way of living. Taken from the ancient Indian language, the word Yoga has been derived out of ‘Yug.’ The literal meaning of the ‘to unite or integrate.’ Yoga can be learnt without much of hassles by anyone. A lot of free online yoga courses are available in the market. But, it’s always best to learn from experts.
What do we do?
We at w3ants.com aim at specifically holding your hands through the entire journey of being healthy. Our courses have been designed to cater to the needs of different learners. From beginners to trained yoga students. Other than teaching them the yoga basics and postures practically. We prepare few of the best yoga videos for beginners to make sure they understand what it is all about.
Yoga for Beginners:
Getting the posture, breathing and techniques right can be really challenging at the start. You find the internet flooded depicting a number of yoga positions for beginners. Even watching our videos can make you feel really exhausted. Our aim is to make you comfortable with the art form and bring subtle changes to your lifestyle.
We as a yoga inspirer understand your need for yoga. Everyone looks out for yoga classes with a different goal in mind. Getting to know your aim of the art is the first step.
Second on our list is to walk you through the basics of yoga. You can study yoga online free from a lot of sources. But, getting it practically right is the real challenge. Here is where we come in the picture. From teaching you how to sit straight on a yoga mat with bare feet and the basic stretches. Here are the top seven yoga poses, we suggest you start with:
- Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
- Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- Kursiasana (Chair Pose)
- Naukasana (Boat Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)